With COVID-19 at the forefront of the media, we wanted to remind you that the health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority. At Grand Lido we are dedicated to preventing the spread of germs at all our properties.
We engage daily in extensive precautionary measures and thorough sanitization practices, including the following:
- Maintenance of hydraulic network & filter systems
- Daily sanitization of all guest rooms and public spaces
- Informative messages on common area screens and in-room TVs, available through our IPTV system, that creates guest awareness around the importance of “washing their hands.”
- Monitoring of fountain, pool, and jacuzzi chlorination levels. Pool chlorination is always kept within a range 1.5 to 3 particles per million. This is measured 3 times a day in all pools. Water pumping system filters are backwashed three times per week.
- Jacuzzi chlorination is kept within a range of 5 to 7 particles per million, and the filter systems are backwashed four times per week.
- Hand sanitizers are provided at all restaurants.
- Day pass guests are not allowed to enter the property if they are coming from cruise ships.
- Thorough cleanings of restaurants and public areas with a disinfectant designed to eradicate viruses.
- Staying informed – understanding symptoms, causes, transmissions, diagnoses, preventions, and treatments using the following two links: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Also, we have established the following procedures for staff preventative measures against COVID-19:
- Cleaning hands regularly and thoroughly by washing with an alcohol-based hand rub or with soap and water.
- Maintaining social distancing, including at least a 1-meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintaining good respiratory hygiene, including covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and consistently using hand sanitizer.
- Immediately reporting any feelings of illness or general unwellness to our medical center.
- Staying informed.
Book with Confidence
We would like to remind guests that our current flexible booking policies remain in place at this time:
Guests traveling to Grand Lido and who booked directly can reschedule their trip with no penalty if communicated 48 hours before the original check-in. Different rate conditions might be applied according to the new travel period selected. Also, our flexible cancelation policy allows guests unable to travel to the destination to cancel their existing reservation with no penalties 48h before check-in. For those guests who booked their accommodations through a travel agent or tour operator, please contact them directly to help assist with your booking.